IFC-1 Intelligent Flap Controller
Intelligent Flap Controller (IFC) is an electronic controller designed specifically to operate DC motor actuators, particularly the Vanís Aircraft series of Flap Actuators used in RV type homebuilt aircraft. IFC connects to the standard up-off-(down) switches commonly used to control flap operation and directly drives a Vanís flap actuator. IFC provides Vfe protection by sensing airspeed and preventing flap deployment above a set airspeed. IFC allows for Pilot and Co-pilot flap switches and resolves the possible conflicts if the switches are operated in opposite directions. IFC requires NO flap position sensor and is fully compatible with Safety-Trim servo controllers.
IFC-1 Features and Benefits:
1) Protects against flap deployment above Vfe
2) Dual Inputs: Allows for Pilot and Co-Pilot side flap switches
3) Uses the standard Up-off-Down flap switch or the Infinity stick grip
4) Controls the standard Van's flap actuator
5) Eliminates the need for a flap positioning sensor
6) Eliminates flap motor run-on associated with traditional relay system
7) Very easy to use, UP switch drives flaps UP, Down switch drives flaps Down
8) Great for tandem aircraft !
Learn more about IFC (details, wiring, specifications)
Accessories: Airspeed Switch ASW-1, used for automatic Vfe protection
Wiring harness: We offer an aircraft grade wiring harness. The wiring harness is 8ft long, color coded and utilizes Mil-spec wire and connector terminations.
: A paypal account is not required to order, just a credit card.
We are proud of our products and our installation manuals, we would like you to take a close look. Our actual product installation manuals are available here for you to download. We want you to understand how our products work and how to install them properly. We are trying to raise the bar on the quality of instruction manuals provided for homebuilt aircraft accessories.
Download the actual product installation manuals :
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions or comments about this web site.